Arrival / Check In / Off the Field
1. Initial Registration at the Tournament Director’s Table is limited to 1 Coach or Team Manger. Please wear a mask at the table and practice social distancing.
2. Please do not arrive to your complex or field earlier than 1 hour before your game. In an attempt to limit social contact, teams and spectators waiting to play are not permitted to approach their field until the previous game has concluded and the dugout/s are cleared. Meaning teams, coaches, and spectators have left the field.
3. Please bring your own seating and distance yourself at least 6 feet from others. We strongly suggest No Pop Up Tents as they encourage multiple people to be withing the 6 foot safe distance. If we see too many people under a Pop Up Tent we will ask you take your tent down.
4. Please obey all complex and Future Stars signage. Parents & Spectators are not permitted in the Dugout and or Playing Field Area. This included Batting Cages and Bullpen area.
5. We recommend all guests to wear masks or face coverings while outside the field of play.
6. Please bring Hand Sanitizer and do your part in keeping your area clean and dispose of trash.
7. Health Monitoring – Daily self-evaluated wellness screenings need to be completed by all guests prior to entering the facility. Guests experiencing COVID-19 symptoms while traveling should contact a local health care facility immediately.
1. Baseballs will be given to the umpires to be delivered to the field.
2. Please do not share equipment. If equipment (such as catcher’s gear) is shared, a coach must properly disinfect equipment prior to the next participant’s use.
3. Home plate meetings will be limited to the umpire and one (1) coach from each team; all must practice social distancing.
1. Teams are responsible to bring their "own" hand sanitizer. We want to avoid multiple teams using the same bottle.
2. No spitting, sunflower seeds, peanuts in the shell or gum.
3. The home plate umpire will call balls and strikes behind the catcher in the traditional position.
4. High-fiving and handshaking is not recommended.
5. Participants (including umpires) inside the field of play are not required to wear a face covering, but may be worn as desired.
1. In lieu of handshaking lines, each team will line up on their respective foul line, tip their caps to the opposing team and then to their fans.
2. Post-game meetings will be eliminated.
3. Trophies and Awards will be distributed to the head coach.
Moving Forward – We expect our Return to Play policies will continue to evolve based on the Medical and Government advances. All updates will be communicated to participants in advance of their event.